Graduate Life Science Account Executive
- London, London Central
- 27th Feb ’18
- 3 days left!
This industry leading company produces visual animations for the medical and scientific field.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for a graduate with a real passion for science and media to join this award winning company that works with some of the biggest scientific organisations in the world. The salary for this role is £22-25K.
The role would suit a candidate with experience in a commercial setting.
- Liaising with senior level executives by telephone and email
- Providing day-to-day support to the Client Services team
- Growing the client portfolio
- Writing proposals
- Implementing all mail-outs of marketing material
- Managing and developing company databases
- Pitching to new clients
- Arranging online meetings with international clients
- Organising Account Managers' meetings and diaries
- Organising and completing Account Management administration
- 2:1 equivalent or above in a Life Science or Science Communications degree from a top university
- Good A-Level or equivalent results
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- A passion for working within the science and media space
- Excellent written communication skills
- Any experience working within a media or communications based role would be a bonus