Graduate Junior Designer
- Berkshire, Berkshire
- 28th Mar ’21
Healthcare Communications Agency
This company is an innovative and forward- thinking healthcare communications agency based in Berkshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate looking to kick start a career in a multi-skilled creative team. Within the role you will gain outstanding experience in digital and print design, helping to bring creativity to branding materials and working with data to make materials highly visual.
You will be working alongside a creative director, helping to support the team on a wide variety of medical communications projects. You need to have a strong eye for good design, strong attention to detail and have a desire to get stuck in!
This is an immediate start role but may involve some initial remote work due to COVID-19. The salary on offer is £23-24K.
What do You Need?
- A degree in a relevant design subject such as graphic design, product design or similar.
- An understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong eye for good design, including high standards in typography and layout.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Any experience in digital development technologies such as HTML and CSS would be a strong bonus but is not a necessity.
- An interest in the healthcare industry would be a bonus but no prior knowledge of the industry is required.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again