Graduate Java Developer
- 9th Apr ’18
- 7 days left!
A Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies Award winner, they are one of the biggest telecoms companies in Britain with offices in London, Berkshire, Manchester, Glasgow and Europe.
- Want to kick off your development career in a fun and friendly environment?
- Do you have skills and experience in Java and SQL?
- Are you a strong communicator suited to a team environment?
If so, they are offering opportunities in their software development hub in Newbury. Combining the best of both worlds, this company retains its small company atmosphere whilst providing big time opportunities for growth and development. You will find yourself learning new development and computing skills in addition to your current ability with Java and SQL.
- A 2:1 in an IT related degree (or equivalent)
- Strong skills in Java and SQL
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to learn