Graduate IT Leadership Programme
- 1st Feb ’18
This company is one of the world's longest standing travel tour operators.
This unique rotational graduate programme is offering you the chance to accelerate your career into management which will include rotations in Europe.
Tailor your career path to be on a fast track to leadership within this globally recognised organisation.
With a variety of rotations on offer, you could see yourself taking part in a 6-8 month placement in:
- Business Analytics and Project Management
- Service Desk
Rotations will mainly be based in the UK however you could have the chance to rotate across Europe depending on projects available. Please note that accommodation will be arranged for you on these rotations and you will receive an accommodation allowance on top of your salary. You will not be expected to speak the local language if on EU rotation, however, this is a great opportunity to learn a new language.
This opportunity is starting in October 2018 and you will be required to attend an assessment day in late March.
- Expected 2:1 level or above in Computer Science or a related degree
- Desire to live and work for short periods overseas
- Love for technology and developing your technical skills
- Experience in programming
- Articulate and clear communication skills
- Natural ability and love of problem solving
- Leadership experience
- European language skills are desirable
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again