Graduate Investment Analyst
- Somerset, Somerset
- 21st May ’18
A private investment company, who primarily invest in start-ups and SME's.
They are looking to hire four graduates to work alongside the founder and wider team to learn the art of successful investing. You can expect to receive extensive training and exposure that will allow you to be involved in all parts of the investing life-cycle. You can expect your typical day to include:
- Researching and investigating potential investment opportunities
- Conducting due diligence on investment opportunities
- Attending investment and strategy meetings
- Engaging with their specialised, experienced team
- Studying material from trade experts to strengthen your business understanding
- Participating in extensive training
This is not your typical investment firm. They work out of stunning private offices in a rural location. There is an on-site Gym and lunch is provided daily. You will have unrivalled exposure to senior team members and a great chance to accelerate your career.
Although a strong academic background is advantageous for this role, it is not a prerequisite to apply. We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a strong understanding of business and finance
- Can demonstrate high levels of analytical and research ability
- Are excellent relationship builders
- Can spot an opportunity
- Can demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset
- Have been involved in an extra-curricular activity - sports, societies or student enterprise
- Are confident communicators who can build rapport with individuals from diverse backgrounds
Due to the location of the office a driver's licence and own car is highly advantageous.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again