- 19th Dec ’16
This company is part of a FTSE 250 organisation, offering international training opportunities, events and conferences.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is keen to work for a dynamic organisation who will develop you into an international sales person.
Their conferences vary from gatherings of high grade capital markets participants from banks, borrowers and investors - in London or Paris, New York or Tokyo - to emerging markets events - in Cairo or Lagos, Ulan Bator or Moscow.
This is a fascinating role for a self-motivated and tenacious individual who is happy to travel internationally and is interested in politics and finance.
- Full training and development
- The opportunity to progress to become a Sales Manager and ultimately a Sales Director when you will be launching and running your own portfolio of projects
- The opportunity to work for one of the strongest brands in financial media
- International travel
- Access to Heads of State, Ministers and CEOs from the world's leading companies
- A work hard-play hard environment
- An introduction into the most lucrative and dynamic market - International Finance
- An uncapped sales structure where the sky really is the limit - top sellers earn well in excess of six figures
- Degree qualified, ideally with a 2.1 from a leading university
- 12+ months experience in B2B sales. Media sales is particularly of interest
- Charismatic, articulate, driven and assertive
- Hardworking and responsible
- A natural desire to understand issues pertinent to your job
- An interest in the world of politics and finance is essential
- Languages are an advantage
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again