Graduate Internal Talent Executive
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £23,000 ote
- 18th Jul ’19
An opportunity to work for an IT consultancy during its period of rapid growth and development.
This company prides its ability to work hard and play hard, with fantastic social policies and some excellent glassdoor reviews.
Initially, this role will be based in their central London office, and then the role will be based in Milton Keynes permanently from January 2020.
As part of this brand new role within the company due to its rapid growth, you will be involved at every stage of the internal recruitment processes for people into the business. This includes:
- Building a pipeline of candidates for future roles within the company.
- Using appropriate avenues to source candidates such as LinkedIn and other jobs boards.
- Attending local events to recruit for and market the company.
- Working on a variety of in-house and contracted positions for the business.
This role is available for summer 2019 and offers a salary from £20-23K, depending on relevant experience (+ tailored OTE!)
What do you Need?
- A 2:2 or above (or equivalent) in any degree subject.
- Candidates with backgrounds in business, humanities, IT or social sciences are strongly encouraged apply.
- Any sales or commercial experience is highly beneficial
- To be geographically flexible between London and Buckinghamshire in the first 6 months.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again