Graduate Insurance Adjuster - French speaking
- Paris, Europe
- 14th Jun ’18
This is a highly successful company established for over 15 years with offices in Birmingham, Marseilles and Paris. They work on behalf of large insurance organisations to evaluate insurance claims relating to high value products and individuals ranging from £5 million up to £2 billion. They dominate this niche area of the market and offer a wealth of progression and travel opportunities.
This is a rare opportunity to join this successful niche loss adjustment and risk management firm as a Trainee Adjuster. Unlike other roles, you will be working across numerous high value industries such as fashion, jewellery, fine art, as well as property.
After a training period of six months (in either Paris or Birmingham), you will be based out of the Paris office and responsible for projects across France, Belgium and Switzerland. Spoken fluency in French is required and any additional languages is a bonus.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Assessing and quantifying multi-million pound insurance claims
- Producing written reports on your findings
- Conducting security surveys to ensure clients meet insurance requirements
- Cross-collaboration with insurance brokers, insurance companies and clients
Your progression will be supported, including completing professional insurance qualifications such as the CII, and your earnings will increase substantially in-line with your responsibility.
- Graduate calibre with minimum 1 years' business experience
- Interest in the insurance sector
- Fluency in spoken French
- Inquisitive nature with a passion for problem solving
- Excellent written communications skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Driver's licence
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again