Graduate Implementation Consultant
- London, London
- 17th Jul ’18
A growing financial software house who provides solutions for investment professionals.
We are looking for candidates who wish to further their understanding of financial software, consulting and their technical know how. You will join a growing software house who work with investment professionals. It will be your role to understand the client's requirement, conduct analysis of their infrastructure and implement and train the client on new solutions.
You will develop a full understanding of the investment industry and the technology that drives it forward. You can expect to receive extensive training across both technology solutions and integration techniques. You will also work in collaborative environment that will offer the support and guidance needed to kick start you career in technology consulting.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are self motivated and excited at the prospect of learning new skills
- Have excellent communication skills and want to work in a client facing environment
- Are data savvy, with a good level of Excel knowledge
- Are solution focused with a passion for problem solving
- Want to work within a technology oriented role within the investment industry
A strong academic record is also advantageous, as is knowledge of SQL and some coding ability.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again