Graduate Healthcare Market Research Executive
- London, London
- 5th Jun ’18
A dynamic healthcare market research agency that provides rapid learning and personal development, close working with senior directors and the opportunity to take on early responsibility as a result of working in a small company.
Are you interested in healthcare and pharmaceutical research?
Would you like to play an important role in determining whether pharmaceutical products affect a patient's quality of life?
This role will teach you a range of skills and provide you with a varied and interesting career. You will get involved with designing research projects, meeting clients, analysing data, writing reports and problem solving. You will essentially be finding out what people think about current products on the market through the use of quantitative and qualitative research, drawing conclusions and then communicating findings. Salary is £19-22K depending on experience.
This role is available in June.
The role will include the following:
- Managing research projects
- Designing questionnaires and discussion guides
- Conducting interviews with patients and healthcare professionals
- Analysing and interpreting both qualitative and quantitative research
- Analysing texts and transcripts
- Preparing presentations
- Communicating findings in written form
- 2.1 equivalent or above in a Life Science, Psychology, Sociology, English, History or related degree with a strong ability to research and analyse written content
- Strong written communication skills and ideally some proven experience with writing outside your degree
- An interest in qualitative as well as quantitative research
- A well-motivated and confident self-starter
- An inquisitive and analytical mind
- Strong communication skills
- Good interviewing skills
- Good written skills with an eye for detail
- Confidence with numerical information
- An interest, or ideally some experience within the healthcare industry or a pharmaceutical company
- Well organised
- Look forward to being exposed to a wide range of research approaches within this role
- Want to help influence marketing decision-making for existing and new treatments
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again