Graduate German Speaking Applications Consultant
- York, Yorkshire
- 27th Feb ’19
- 6 days left!
This company is the world's leading supplier of optics and opto-mechanics.
Working from the European head office in York, this varied role includes:
- Providing high quality support to customers though telephone, email and website communication; responding to technical queries, providing technical information, assisting customers in product selection, providing price and delivery information, quotations and information on existing orders.
Whilst this position is predominately office based there is also the opportunity to attend trade shows in the UK or elsewhere in Europe.
There are amazing training and self-study opportunities as well as numerous employee benefits including;
- Quarterly bonuses
- Company pension scheme
- Health and dental care
- Cut price gym membership
- A degree level education (Science or Engineering degree preferable)
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambition to learn in a technical environment
- Computer literate
- Additional languages are always advantageous