Graduate FMCG Sales Academy
- Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- £27,000 ote
- 27th Jul ’19
- 8 days left!
Interested in food and drink? Most people are! So much so that companies are doing more and more now to keep their staff happy through offering great refreshments.
The opportunity below is for an award-winning FMCG company who provide just that. They are a £45m business in their own right and part of Europe's leading food service group. They are recruiting for their annual graduate sales academy with multiple positions on offer.
Location - Hertfordshire, near London (note that you can live in Greater London for this role).
- Constantly featured in the top five FMCG businesses to work for by The Job Crowd.
- Over 20 days training per year, throughout your career.
- Expect to earn at least £35K, £50K and £70K+ as your first three years pay, proven by recent graduates.
- Variety of work means you will be out visiting clients face-to-face as well as being in the office.
- Company trips to Europe every year for training and bonding.
- Genuine progression. All of their Managers and Directors came in as graduates.
- Proven high achievement outside of study (sports, music, business).
- Excellent levels of rapport building and the ability to persuade.
- Genuine desire to work in sales and to achieve high levels of commission.
- Aspiration to achieve managerial levels.
- Driving licence.