Graduate FMCG Account Manager
- 13th Jul ’18
- 19 days left!
An FMCG company specialising in cheese.
This is a 12 month graduate rotational scheme with a guaranteed job at the end. The first 12 months you will be working with different members of the team, gaining exposure to all aspects of the sales function and retail accounts.
You will have several rotations which will include:
- Gaining valuable insights into their systems, products and data insight tools
- Working with demand and planning teams, supporting with forecasting and production planning. You will also get to know the technical and new product development team whilst gaining in-depth knowledge around how the company operates
- Regular travel to visit retailers working closely with sales teams out in the field
After the 12 months, you will be responsible for your own accounts and will continue to be more field based
Due to the nature of the role, you must be prepared to travel across the sites and to the retail partners.
- Excellent communication skills
- Business degree desired but not essential
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Great organisation and rapport building skills