- 27th Mar ’17
This company is one of the largest independent lighting companies who specialise in commercial lighting design, manufacture and implementation in Europe and the Middle East.
Due to ongoing growth, they are looking to hire a graduate for a Regional Sales Consultant role based in London.
Initially you will attend a training week in Dublin covering the market and industry, before attending a week long sales training scheme in Liverpool. With the support of senior figures such as the Directors, Senior Managers and Engineers, your business acumen, industry knowledge and sales skills will be developed at a swift rate.
This regional academy is designed for individuals who are highly motivated to achieve, would enjoy working in a variety of different environments (not just an office!), and are interested in having a lucrative career within professional sales.
Upon completion of the sales academy, you will work from home 2 to 3 days of the week and spend the remaining time liaising with clients such as Consultant Engineers, contractors and business owners.
Why should you be interested?
- Competitive salary of £20-25K
- Tailored training programme to focus on you
- BMW 3 Series company car
- Company fuel card, phone and laptop
- Opportunity to learn from the best in the industry - from sales people to engineers
- Direct contact with the Managing Director
- Opportunity to work with high profile clients - from hotel chains to football stadiums
- Driving Licence
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and rapport building skills - ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds
- Drive to succeed
- Passion for construction, engineering or sales
- Business or Engineering degree preferable (all degree backgrounds welcome)
- Sales experience (preferable)
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again