Graduate Field Sales and Marketing Exec
- Field Based, London
- 6th Feb ’20
Want to join a global business and be enrolled on their Graduate Leadership Programme?
The world's fastest growing power tool manufacturer, with sales of $6.5b across Europe, Asia, Australasia, North America, Latin America and the Middle East. Customers are consumers, professionals and industrial users in the DIY, repair and construction industries.
Start date - Spring 2020
Location - London inside M25 (field based)
By joining in this position you will be enrolled on the Graduate Leadership Development Programme with typical progression of 18-24 months.
- Being responsible for owning and developing your own geographical region and portfolio of customers.
- On a daily basis you?ll be maintaining and nurturing relationships with key business customers, ensuring that your partnership is long and prosperous.
- You?ll be coordinating sales which will be recognised and rewarded accordingly.
- You 'll be working with, educating, and training external stakeholders to a high level.
- Conducting hands on demonstrations of products.
- You?ll be helping stores by delivering high impact merchandising based on personal relationships and insightful support from the marketing team.
- Supporting events both in the UK and around Europe.
- University degree or equivalent, ideally in business or marketing.
- Full driving license.
- Happy to travel and stay away from home regularly.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Commercially aware ? able to spot opportunities.
- Second languages are beneficial.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again