Graduate Field Marketeer
- London, London
- 25th Feb ’20
An amazing opportunity for a global firm who really look after their staff. This is a pure field based role where you will be out and about maintaining relationships with customers.
A global tobacco company with a diverse workforce representing 100 nationalities. They operate in over 120 countries, employ over 45,000 staff globally and are at the forefront of sustainability and technology, making them one of the fastest growing tobacco companies in the world.
There are multiple roles on offer around London.
You will be responsible for:
- The sales, marketing and distribution of tobacco and vaping products to retailers in your designated region.
- Visiting 10-12 clients a day, you will have ever changing targets depending on marketing initiatives from head office.
- Understanding what your clients are looking for, providing solutions for them that will aid their 'basket spend', improve their profit margins and increase their product knowledge to pass on to their customers.
- Analysing sales data to understand how to improve performance.
- Regular meetings with colleagues to discuss success and areas to improve.
1:1 training includes negotiation, objection handling, information gathering, distribution, effective merchandising and much more. There are endless career progression opportunities within the UK and internationally.
- Salary of 33-35K with annual pay reviews.
- Company car.
- Annual company bonus of up to 10% of salary.
- Sales bonus scheme of up to £4,500 per year.
- £1,700 of annual allowances.
- Amazing flexible benefits package with choice of beer and wine subscriptions, travel insurance, health screening, gym memberships and more.
- Full manual driving licence that is at least two years old and has a maximum of three points.
- Happy to get out and about and meet people.
- Great at building relationships.
- Degree or equivalent educated.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again