Graduate Executive Search Researcher
- London, London Central
- £35,000 ote
- 2nd Jan ’19
A specialised executive search firm who work within the Financial Services industry. Operating from their base in London, they work on both UK wide and international roles within the commodities and equities spheres. A boutique team of professionals, they are looking for graduate additions to their in-house research team due to growing workload and impressive growth plans.
- Are you keen to gain expert knowledge in a particular area?
- Would you like to be a part of a supportive and vibrant team?
- Do you want to stay away from heavy sales environments?
In the role of a Researcher you will be joining the research team. Supporting the Partners with their searches, the research team are responsible for the following:
- Conducting both primary and secondary research tasks
- Approaching senior individuals within the commodities and equities markets by telephone and email
- Completing research calls to target individuals in order to write detailed biographies of them for your seniors
- Creating market maps to locate and track individuals
- Producing detailed documentation to assist your seniors in the delivery of pitches and meetings
- Attending client and candidate meetings
- 2:1 level degree from a good university, any discipline considered
- A strong extra curricular background demonstrating team working abilities
- Work experience showing commercial awareness
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again