- 31st May ’18
- 4 days left!
This award winning group, comprised of six, highly successful operating divisions, offer equipment and rental services to the construction, civil engineering, rail, water, oil and gas, and events industries. Continued growth has led to the need for more graduates to join this award winning business in their ground works division.
At their head office in Leeds, this long established company are able to offer a very progressive career with excellent training and full chartership support.
In a primarily office-based role you will carry out daily production of customer design schemes, prioritising projects to maintain an efficient and high quality turn around. You will also have the opportunity to provide technical support, get involved in the training of sales representatives and providing technical assistance on customer sites.
This role is fast-paced and will require a good degree of accuracy and analytical ability. Working in a diverse office you will liaise regularly with different colleagues and clients whose experience and technical knowledge will vary greatly, so clear communication skills are essential. There is a lot of scope to take on major project work on a global scale as you progress throughout your career.
- A degree in Civil, Structural or Geotechnical Engineering from a top University
- Excellent communication skills
- Exposure to Autocad through your degree or experience
- An understanding of shoring equipment, soil mechanics, and geotechnics would be helpful
- Industry experience will be looked at favourably but is not essential