Graduate Embedded Software Engineer
- Slough, Berkshire
- 12th Mar ’19
This company are an established player within the telecoms sector, having been established over 25 years ago. They pride themselves at being at the forefront of product development and innovation, and as such we are seeking 3-4 software engineers to join their embedded software team.
This telecommunications company develops products that utilise the very latest technologies and creates products for global telecoms giants. They have offices around the world, which offers the chance of international travel once you are trained.
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of short projects, which enables you to learn quickly and to gain expert knowledge in different types of embedded software development.
Training will be provided in-house on the particular technologies, yet you will immediately start work on real-life projects. Support is always available from senior members of the team and members of the wider company.
- Developing embedded software with C and C++ in a Linux environment.
- Taking specifications from the design team.
- Working collaboratively as part of a fast-paced team.
- Creating new features of the software and updating as required.
- 2.1 equivalent or above in Maths, Physics, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Telecoms or related.
- Experience programming in a Linus environment.
- C or C++ experience.
- Interest in embedded software development.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again