- 3rd Aug ’17
An independent and highly successful Economic Consultancy. They specialise in business and public interest research and provide forecasts, analysis and strategic advice to their clients.
This role is to start asap this Summer.
This is your chance to join one of the UK's most influential Economics firms as a Graduate Economist. Working with a range of big name clients from multinationals and government departments to trade bodies, you will gain fantastic exposure to a variety of projects.
They are looking for a bright and commercially aware Economics graduate to join their friendly and intellectually curious team of Economists.
This exciting role will involve:
- Technical, quantitative work
- Qualitative background research and reading
- Report writing and client liaison
- Developing project methodologies
- Writing proposals and supporting on key projects
- 2:1 or 1st class degree (or equivalent) in Economics from a top university
- Strong UCAS points or equivalent
- Excellent research and analysis skills
- Strong communication skills and commercial awareness
- Able to start work ASAP this Summer
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again