Graduate Digital Media Analyst
- London, London Central
- 23rd Jan ’19
- 4 days left!
Based in the heart of London, this dynamic digital agency start-up has been growing at an organic rate. Being analytics led, they love hiring and training numerate graduates and uniquely offer broad development.
This role incorporates all aspects of online advertising including data handling, analysing data and communicating with clients. You will be entering a start-up company that requires a self-driven graduate who is highly analytical and interested in online media. The successful candidate will be happy working with large sets of data and making decisions based on their analysis. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to accelerate their career and play a major part in a start-up company.
- Provide in-depth, insightful analysis on campaign performance for clients.
- On-going optimisation and regular reporting on campaigns.
- Monitor budgets, return on investment (ROI) and schedules.
- Recognising trends of key performance indicators.
- Monitor all data points, analyse performance to identify areas of improvement.
- Provide reports for managers and clients.
- Understand the client's business, industry, competitors, key drivers, environment, etc.
The essential skills for this role are as follows:
- Minimum 2.1 or above level in Maths or Statistics.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to interpret data.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Inquisitive mind.
- Strong communication skills and good presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with clients.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach.