Graduate Digital Marketing Assistant
- Buckinghamshire, Buckinghamshire
- 17th Dec ’20
- 23 days left!
One of the world?s most innovative companies. They are a growing consumer and professional goods companies, going from strength to strength in the current market.
Graduate Digital Marketing Executive
This company is currently looking for a graduate digital marketing assistant to manage the portfolio of a successful brand. As part of this role, you will be involved in the production of online marketing materials. Furthermore, you will have participation in the creation of website, blogs and social media content. Additionally, you will have responsibilities for liaising with existential marketing and media agencies, assisting in the creation of print and online creative merchandising.
Highlights of the Role:
- A fantastic starting salary of £24.5K
- Communication: You will be cross communicating with the sales, finance, customer services and supply chain teams in order to fulfil marketing responsibilities.
- Responsibility: this role offers you real responsibility from day one and the ability to make a tangible impact from day one.
- Travel: You will have the opportunity to work with the European teams providing the opportunity to travel around the world.
- Future: This is real opportunity to grow within this rapidly expanding company with a fantastic training and support structure.
- Location: Buckinghamshire HQ.
Interviews will be taking place virtually
What You Need
- 2:1 (or equivalent) degree in business, marketing, management or related.
- Graduates from other disciplines will still be considered if you have a strong or demonstrable interest in marketing.
- Any related experience in marketing, market analysis or similar would be a bonus. -Experience in video editing and photo manipulation (Adobe Packages). -Knowledge of Google AdWords, CRM and online analytics platforms. -Any relevant experience in marketing will be a benefit.