Graduate Digital Marketing Analyst
- London, London Central
- 29th May ’19
This digital marketing agency has grown incredibly quickly in a short space of time building a reputation for itself as not only one of the best places to work but also as an agency that goes above and beyond. With a highly sociable and supportive culture, they offer graduates excellent training and opportunities to progress quickly.
Joining the Paid Media team, you will be responsible for driving and monitoring digital advertising campaigns across paid search for a variety of brands. Full training will be provided; as you progress you'll have the opportunity to work across broader digital advertising channels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understanding clients' businesses and campaign aims, devising relevant PPC strategies for smaller clients initially.
- Conducting keyword research, producing and testing ad copy.
- Using industry specific tools and Excel to conduct daily data analysis and optimisation of campaigns.
- Managing campaign budgets and targets, constantly driving ROI.
- Manipulating and summarising quantitative data into regular and ad hoc reports.
- Communicating key insights and recommendations via written reports and verbally.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, internal and external stakeholders.
- Working collaboratively with other teams and providing support to senior colleagues on larger accounts.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong numeracy skills; enjoys handling and drawing insights from data.
- IT literate, particularly with Excel.
- Naturally inquisitive around data and the digital space.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again