Graduate Digital Marketing Analyst
- London, London
- 17th May ’18
This global digital marketing agency partners with renowned, international brands. Using advanced, proprietary technology, they offer graduates excellent training and unparalleled, fast tracked industry experience.
You will be responsible for driving and monitoring digital advertising campaigns predominately across paid search (PPC). Down the line, you'll work in broader digital marketing areas such as display and social ads.
The first 3-6 months will be training intensive with hands on experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Using in-house technology to conduct daily data analysis and optimisation of digital advertising campaigns
- Conducting keyword research, producing and testing ad copy for PPC campaigns
- Assisting senior colleagues with developing and implementing up to date strategies for clients
- Regular monitoring and reporting of campaign performance, feeding back to clients direct
- Summarising key quantitative data and producing weekly client reports
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients via email, phone and face to face meetings
- Hitting and exceeding KPIs and client expectations
Progression is extremely transparent, with on-going training as well as opportunities to relocate to other offices globally.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong numerical analysis skills
- IT literate, any experience manipulating data in Excel highly desirable
- Passion for marketing, particularly digital
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again