Graduate Digital Marketer
- London, London
- 31st Oct ’18
- Are you interested in Macroeconomics?
- Have broad Digital Marketing knowledge?
- Looking to combine the two in a small successful company?
A small and respected Economic Survey organisation with over 20 years' experience serving global clients with country specific forecasts and topical analysis is seeking a Graduate Digital Marketer.
This is a unique opportunity to grow and drive this established company's digital marketing presence. They seek a digitally savvy graduate with an interest in promoting macroeconomics, to bring new ideas and energy to the table. Where required, relevant training and direction will be provided.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing, analysing and improving performance of the newly launched WordPress website.
- Improving website's organic ranking through on and off site SEO techniques.
- Creating, analysing and optimising success of Paid Search Advertising campaigns.
- Managing and expanding their social media presence i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Managing and expanding their email marketing strategy incl. analysing and segmenting audiences.
- Investigating other digital areas they could invest in i.e. paid social, display etc.
On joining this small company, the candidate will contribute to all aspects of the company's activities, including administration and client services.
- Interest in economics, particularly macroeconomics.
- Broad theoretical understanding of digital marketing, any experience desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Creative and analytical approach.
- Comfortable handling and analysing numerical data.
- IT literate, particularly with Microsoft Office.
- Eager to get stuck in and work autonomously.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again