Graduate Digital Consultant
- London, London
- 12th Jun ’18
This analytics led digital tech start-up agency has experienced incredible growth since they began in 2014. Working with predominately innovative start-ups, they test, analyse and identify optimal digital marketing strategies to take their clients' businesses to the next level.
For the right candidate this role will offer broad, highly accelerated, digital marketing expertise and high levels of responsibility. You'll work with varied clients to test, analyse and ultimately devise their ideal digital marketing mix.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertaking intensive training to get up to speed with varied specialist tools and digital channels incl. SEO, Email Marketing, CRO, Pay Per Click and Social Advertising
- Taking ownership of client projects from end to end
- Researching and extracting data from varied tools, analysing in Excel to identify relevant digital strategy tests
- Producing and pitching bespoke project briefs, both internally and to clients
- Creating and deploying varied digital campaigns and strategies
- Analysing campaign data and communicating key insights and recommendations
- Working collaboratively with the wider team to share ideas and innovate
This company has a hugely collaborative, supportive and sociable environment. In addition to providing unparalleled progression and earning potential for this space, they also offer flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely down the line.
- Excellent presenting and written skills
- Highly analytical and logical
- Comfortable handling and analysing numerical data
- IT literate, particularly with Excel
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Any experience in marketing analysis highly desirable
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again