Graduate Debt Capital Markets Assistant
- London, London Central
- £30K £30,000
- 15th Nov ’19
A leading global investment bank.
A great opportunity for a recent graduate to gain experience within the DCM division of this investment bank. The role will see you gain exposure to the coverage of FIG and SSA issuers primarily across the France, Benelux and Switzerland regions. In the role you can expect to:
- Prepare market updates (USD, JPY, AUD)
- Provide market analysis (pricing updates, pitch book, primary market update)
- Administration of deals executed and internal KYC process
- Contribute to internal weekly market discussions and present new ideas and proposals
This is a excellent opportunity to play an active role in a key business area for the bank and you can expect to gain exposure to key senior individuals across the business.
They are looking for candidates who:
- Have an excellent academic history
- Want to work in a collaborative environment that will see you support and collaborate with a broad team
- Have demonstrable knowledge of international bond markets
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel
- Possess prior experience with Bloomberg and other financial data providers
Due to the expected early responsibility in the role previous experience gained through an internship or placement year within DCM or another area of the front office of an investment bank is highly advantageous.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again