Graduate Data Scientist
- London, London
- 22nd Apr ’20
A rapidly growing, dynamic company based in London. They work in data analytics for Marketing agencies and blue chip companies.
If you love statistics and want a challenging role within data science where you will get excellent training and development this could be ideal for you.
You will be working in a fast paced environment learning how important data is to the marketing sector. On a typical day you will be:
- Developing highly desirable technical skills in software such as SAS, SQL and Python.
- Working closely with senior analysts.
- Analysing campaigns, carrying out data analysis, segmentation and response modelling.
- Attending client meetings and making recommendations based on your findings.
- Taking on responsibility, working both independently and in a team.
- 2:1 level degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Economics with a heavy statistical focus.
- An 'A' at Maths A-level or equivalent.
- Knowledge of SAS, SPSS, SQL, R, Matlab, Maple or a similar stats package.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You need to be proactive, able to use your initiative and have a 'can do' attitude.
- Work experience in a data analysis role.
- Knowledge of marketing analytics.
- Programming skills would a distinct advantage.
You will need to have a strong background in statistics, either from your academics or work experience. When you apply please supply a breakdown of the relevant modules you have studied.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again