Graduate Customer Success Engineer- Software Automation
- Southampton, Hampshire
- 4th Feb ’21
This software firm is a specialist in providing automated software solutions to its customers.
It does this by using multi-purpose intelligent automation software to transform business operations.
Do you have a love for all things software but want to be more customer focused rather than stuck writing code all day every day?
This software automation firm is looking for a graduate to join them as a customer success engineer. This is a high technical role but it will involve a lot of contact with clients and engaging with them on a daily basis sometimes.
As a graduate automation customer success software consultant, you will be working with customers and partners and their use and adoption of the client's software to:
- Identify their definition of what success looks like
- Agree specific metrics to measure and report on agreed success criteria
- Working with user teams to select, scope, design, risk manage automation initiatives
- Identify new opportunities and equally importantly assist with understanding and avoiding inappropriate initiatives
- Optimising and minimising license consumption where appropriate
- Assisting customers and partners with achieving self sufficiency in the use of the product and automation implementation in general
- Auditing and advising on best practice adoption
Responsibility is given to members of the projects team very quickly, which leads to real
opportunity ? travel, customer-facing roles, and involvement with higher-level company
objectives which interest you.
This an exciting opportunity in a new department and is a great time to join a company
that is expanding and enforcing its reputation as market leader, offering their people a
great opportunity to develop their careers as they grow.
You should have already graduated from a technical subject and have a passion for problem solving.
Due to the high level of client interaction with this role you need to be comfortable with dealing with customers and this should be evidenced via any work experience.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again