- Kingston, London South West
- 31st Oct ’21
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading, global PR agency who are constantly growing. They have a huge client base across multiple technology sectors, working on both B2B and B2C campaigns.
They offer an amazing culture and a vibrant and rewarding working environment and are looking for a great graduate to join their growing team!
In this role you will be working across a variety of client accounts and building excellent relationships with your contacts. You will hit the ground running and take over projects with key clients within different areas of the technology sector!
- Creating content for a variety of avenues, including social media, editorial, website, and blog posts
- Working alongside the PR account executives to write press releases, news stories, and client case studies
- Writing copy for business presentations
- Attending industry events (when it's COVID safe!)
In line with government restrictions, this role will be remote until at least October 2021, with part time WFH and WFO options available in the future.
- A 2:2 or above (or equivalent) in a relevant degree subject such as PR, communications, media, English, journalism or humanities. Other degree subjects will also be considered if candidates have the relevant experience below
- Candidates will ideally have some experience in copywriting or communications, ideally in an agency environment but in-house experience will also be considered. This can be through internships, a placement year, work experience, or a full-time post-graduate position
- Candidates without specific content experience will be considered but will need to demonstrate a desire to work in a content-led role - you will be tested on your writing skills at interview
- Candidates with over 18 months experience in copywriting specifically can be offered a higher starting salary