Graduate Consulting Analyst
- London, London
- 11th Oct ’18
This innovative and exciting economics consultancy specialise in Competition, Regulation and Strategy.
They are seeking ambitious and driven graduates with excellent analytical skills and a keen interest in microeconomics to join them as consultants in the Autumn of 2019.
This exciting opportunity will involve working closely with the team to deliver outstanding micro-economic, statistical, and financial analyses for their clients as well as:
- Supporting on key projects and priority tasks.
- Desk based qualitative research.
- Econometric analysis.
- Client interaction.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in microeconomics and module experience in Industrial Organisation would be highly desirable.
- First or 2:1 level degree in Economics from a top university (postgraduate degree is preferable).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Keen interest in exposure to Microeconomics.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Lots of ambition and drive.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again