- London Central
- 27th Mar ’17
An engineering software company who provides thermal simulation software to assist clients with the design of electronics and data centres. Due to continued expansion and international success they are currently looking to recruit additional graduates.
They would like to expand their engineering department and are looking for someone who would like to work with them as a consultant engineer. You would be part of a dynamic team, in a varied role with an exciting array of opportunities.
The work will involve:
- Simulation of data centres and their supporting infrastructure, utilising their proprietary CFD and engineering simulation software
- Consultancy services for high-profile customers
- Simulation and analyses, site surveys, reporting and presenting
- Supporting pre-sales: providing technical knowledge and demos in sales meetings
- Supporting post-sales: product and engineering support
- Assisting with design and test of new and updated software features
- Preparing and presenting product training courses
The ideal candidate should be excellent at communicating both verbally and in writing, should show good problem solving and lateral thinking abilities, and should work well in a team as well as alone.
Essential skills for the role include:
- At least a 2.2 level degree in Mechanical Engineering from a top 40 University
- A strong knowledge of CFD and Fluid or Thermo-dynamics gained through your degree is needed
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An outgoing personality
- Proactive in nature
- Ambitious and driven
- Practical engineering experience in CFD, fluid-dynamics, thermo-dynamics and building services may be beneficial though not essential.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again