Graduate Conference Producer (Finance)
- Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire
- 31st Jan ’21
An excellent opportunity to join an independent conference and events company that produces events across the world.
A conference producer is responsible for producing the intellectual content that goes into creating exciting conferences and events in a particular industry. Please note that this is not an events management role.
- Researching into the financial markets, looking at topics such as investment banking, risk management (financial and non-financial), financial fraud and crime, and technology.
- Conducting both desk-based and phone-based research.
- Networking with high-profile industry executives within the financial industry, and inviting them to speak at the events.
- Writing up research into a conference agenda.
Why This Role?
- Variety: You will work on lots of different events in your first year within different areas of the financial industry; mostly virtual events for now, but they are expecting live events to come back towards the end of next year.
- Project Management: Working on your own projects from start-to-finish, and working to deadlines.
- Communication: Opportunity to network with high-profile industry executives and build business relationships with them.
- Travel: There a lots of opportunities to travel with the role to the events once they have been put together (and once it is COVID secure!)
What do You Need?
- A 2:2 or above (or equivalent) in a relevant degree subject, such as History, Politics, English, Business, or Geography.
- Candidates with some commercial experience in sales, events, or media are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ideally, candidates would be local or commutable to the Hertfordshire area, however this is a bonus.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again