Graduate Commercial Assistant
- 2nd Jan ’18
This well-known brand provides storage solutions, insurance, and boxes and packaging for individuals and businesses.
- Are you looking for a fantastic commercial grounding across different aspects of a business?
- Are you interested in Sales and Marketing, Operations and Property?
- Keen to start ASAP?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially minded entry level graduate to begin a career in a head office environment. Within this role you will gain exposure to senior directors within the business as well as giving you real responsibility and an excellent exposure to key commercial functions, such as Sales and Marketing, Operations, Property and potentially opportunities in HR, IT and Finance.
Key responsibilities could include:
- Creating branded packaging
- Creating supermarket displays
- Managing internal communications
- Creating marketing reports
- Producing annual reports
- First port of contact for managerial queries across the business
- Overseeing the property acquisitions for the business
- Being involved in the operations and logistics of the business
- Various administration duties
- At least a 2.1 or equivalent in a degree like Business, Management, Economics, Marketing, Social Sciences, History, Politics, Psychology, Geography, Life Sciences, Biology, etc.
- Good analytical skills
- Evidence of hard work in an extracurricular or work environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again