Graduate Commercial Analyst
- London, London Central
- 16th Oct ’18
- 2 days left!
A Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies 2015/16 Award winner, this company is one of the biggest telecoms companies in Britain with offices in London, Berkshire, Manchester, Glasgow and Europe.
This company are looking for a Graduate analyst to join their commercial team. You will be analysing numerical and commercial data with a focus on understanding the business implications of your work. You?ll be constantly finding new ways use this data, whether it?s creating strategies or solving problems.
With a high level of interaction both internally and externally, the ideal candidate will be a strong communicator with a passion for problem solving and a good understanding of analytics and how they impact a business.
- A 2:1 or equivalent in an analytical degree (Physics, Economics, Maths etc).
- Good understanding of Excel.
- Great communication skills, comfortable interacting internally in the business and with clients.
- Some sort of experience in the workplace.
- Ideally some SQL .
- Good commercial acumen.
- An understanding of SQL would be a bonus.