Graduate Client Service Management Scheme
- Multiple Locations, England
- 12th Jul ’18
A leading FTSE 250 European IT services company specialising in IT strategy, implementation and managing technology on behalf of their clients.
This intensive 18-month Management programme will provide you with fantastic training, progression and exposure to high profile clients. You will be working alongside Service Managers to develop a strong understanding of all areas of the business such as managing key client relationships, driving continual improvement and efficiencies, contractual services and bid management. After the scheme you can expect to progress into a managerial role working with some of the company's most high profile clients.
Predominantly based on customer sites, you will be at the front line of their business. It will be your responsibility to work in partnership with the account team and the client to ensure that everything operates smoothly and make sure all KPI's, business needs and client demands are met.
- Fantastic salary of £30K + 10% bonus
- Brilliant training and mentoring throughout the 18 month programme
- On completion of the 18 months you will expect a salary increase, company car and bonus scheme
- 2.1 equivalent or above in your chosen degree discipline from any graduation year
- Ideally commercial work experience, including placement years, internships, post-university etc.
- A full UK driving licence and flexibility to travel to clients across the UK
- Availability to attend interviews in October and November, and to start January 2019
- A strong team player with the ability to lead teams and projects
- A driven and confident communicator, capable of building strong relationships
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again