- 27th Mar ’17
This company is a leading infrastructure design and transport planning consultancy based in the South West. Their large team of qualified civil engineers provide top quality services in highway and drainage design, flood risk assessments, traffic engineering and project management. They work for a range of high profile developers across a number of different sectors, including major supermarkets, oil companies and governments amongst others.
This is an incredibly varied and progressive role within a reputable company focused on supporting you on your way to becoming a fully chartered engineer.
As a Graduate Engineer you can expect to be involved in an array of tasks, from visiting clients onsite, to developing your technical skills using design software through to writing technical reports.
The role will include;
- Exciting projects with many different clients, ranging from highway design to drainage and flood risk assessments.
- Great training and development opportunities to gain exposure to different aspects of infrastructure design and engineering.
- Working closely with Senior Engineers and Directors.
- A friendly and sociable team atmosphere.
- Opportunity to progress within the company and gain more responsibility on projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A degree in Civil Engineering 2.2 (level) minimum.
- A real interest in civil infrastructure and evidence of this in your degree.
- Experience using AutoCAD.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Modules focusing on flood-risk, highways design and flood modelling.
Desired but not essential:
- Experience in Highways design or infrastructure engineering.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again