Graduate Business Associate
- London, London
- 26th Jun ’19
- 2 days left!
Intelligent talent-matching technology platform that connects world-class talent with private equity firms, management consultancies and leading enterprise businesses.
Joining the business in it's early years, you'll get real responsibility from day one:
- Research and learn about the varied markets.
- Build effective relationships with consultants through their journey on the platform.
- Support connections between consultants and clients.
- Work directly with a range of businesses when using the platform for their talent needs.
- Fast-paced and varied, you'll always have different projects to work on.
- £25k + commission of £10k in your first year.
- Work with varied clients and gain exposure quickly.
- Join a business that is still changing and gaining further investment.
- Progress quickly into winning and managing your own clients and projects from start to finish.
- 2.1 level or above from a top 40 university.
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- Desire to work in a commercially focused environment.
- Hard working, ambitious and looking to fuel your own progression.
- A second language is desirable but not essential.