Graduate Business Analyst
- London, London Central
- 11th Feb ’19
- 5 days left!
A reputable specialist in their field, this company provides cloud based software-as-a-service across a range of industries for data management. They originated in the healthcare sector and have since increased their reach across areas such as finance, insurance, FMCG, retail.
The role is an opportunity to train as a Business Analyst, with early responsibility, opportunities to travel and to interact with a wide range of people.
You will work directly with the Head of Delivery, the BA team and Software Engineers. You will engage with clients and senior stakeholders from an early stage in your career. You will manage projects and make them your own, acting as the main interface between your clients and the Development team.
- Requirement gathering with clients.
- Analysis of requirements to create functional specifications.
- Acting as the interface between the client and technical team.
- Project management to ensure delivery to agreed timescales.
- Acceptance testing and training with the client.
This analytical position will utilise your mathematical, logical and problem solving skills, along with your passion for working with cutting edge technology.
This is not a technical role, but you must be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in technology.
- 2:1 level or above in Physics, Maths, Engineering, Computer Science or related.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Close attention to detail.
- Passion and interest in technology.
- Organisational skills.