Graduate Business Analyst
- 9th Jul ’18
- 1 days left!
A highly successful medium sized financial services company, specialising in consumer lending. They've been established in the UK for over 10 years and operate both online and through a network of retail stores.
Currently looking to grow their analytics department, this company is seeking highly talented individuals with the drive and ambition to come on board as Business Analysts and help take the business to the next level. The role offers fantastic exposure to all aspects of the business, interaction with senior management from day one and excellent career progression.
Joining the Analytics department you will:
- Develop highly desirable technical skills in software such as SAS (training provided)
- Work on a wide array of projects within credit risk, decision science, marketing analytics, product development, operational insight etc.
- Get involved in large scale data analysis, statistical modelling and forecasting to provide meaningful insight across the business
- Take on responsibility and have a creative impact on the direction of the business
The salary starts from £25K.
- 2:1 or equivalent in a quantitative and highly numerical degree from a top university
- At least 340 UCAS points at a minimum
- Academic experience working with data in applied modules
- Transferrable technical skills in R, Matlab, Maple, Python, Stata or similar
- Keen analytical and problem solving mindset
- Ambition to take on responsibility and progress