Graduate Business Analyst
- High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
- 24th Oct ’18
- 8 days left!
This firm is a successful and expanding 'technology wrapped' financial services company. Using advanced data analytics to provide insight into a range of key business areas, they specialise in consumer finance.
They are looking for multiple Graduate Analysts to join their successful and growing Analytics team and help to answer all kinds of questions about the business. From providing insight into customer behaviour to conducting financial analyses to drive the business forward, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop a strong grounding in analytical techniques and get exposure to senior directors from day one.
- Analysing data using various software (training will be provided) and providing detailed insight
- Producing reports and presenting findings back to the team and senior colleagues
- Working closely with other departments to support business growth
You will have the opportunity to move around different analytics teams and learn techniques within a range of areas of the business.
- BSc (2:1 level or above, or expected) in Physics, Maths, MORSE, Operational Research or related
- Strong Maths A-level (or international equivalent)
- Natural problem solver with a creative analytical mind
- Transferrable experience using mathematical software (R, Matlab, Maple, SQL, C++, C etc.)
- Good knowledge of Excel