Graduate B2B Sales Executive
- £35,000 ote
- 14th May ’18
- 2 days left!
A global provider of data analytics and business intelligence to a wide range of consumer, technology and healthcare firms across the globe. They were selected by London Stock Exchange as one of the top 1000 companies to inspire Britain.
Business Development Exec (BDE) is the graduate level sales role in this expanding global data intelligence business.
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission
- Clearly mapped path into Account Management and Sales Management
- Opportunity to travel - Europe, Middle East and US
- Quarterly awards, monthly dinners and recognition incentives
- All expenses paid holiday for top performers each year
- Full product, industry and sales training
You will be finding opportunities to present the business intelligence platforms to C-level executives in companies across the globe. The role will be fast-paced and varied involving:
- Research to understand the relevant issues for your market and communicate those issues effectively to senior level executives
- Presenting and networking their solution to C-level executives in person and over the telephone
- Develop and grow a strong comprehension of the sales skills required in this role, including an understanding of the value proposition and value based selling
- Negotiate deals up to $1m
- Continuously train and develop your sales and negotiation skills both over the phone and face to face
- Sales experience is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent consultative sales skills with the ability to articulate a business solution to C-level executives
- Can stay focused on rigorously bringing in new partners while nurturing existing client relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A diligent and persevering work ethic