Graduate Applications Consultant - European Language Speakers
- York, Yorkshire
- 7th Nov ’18
This company is the world's leading supplier of optics and opto-mechanics.
Working from the European head office in York, this varied role includes:
- Providing high quality support to customers through telephone, email and website communication.
- Responding to technical queries.
- Providing technical information.
- Assisting customers in product selection.
- Providing price and delivery information.
- Quotations and information on existing orders.
Whilst this position is predominately office-based, there is also the opportunity to attend trade shows in the UK or elsewhere in Europe.
There are amazing training and self-study opportunities as well as numerous employee benefits including:
- Quarterly bonuses.
- Company pension scheme.
- Health and dental care.
- Cut price gym membership.
- A technical degree level, either Science or Engineering only.
- Fluent English and one or more of the following languages to a FLUENT level: German, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish, both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ambition to learn in a technical environment.
- Computer literate.
- Additional languages are always advantageous.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again