Graduate Analytical Account Manager
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- 7th Dec ’18
This innovative organisation provides advanced mobile technology to retailers across the UK, helping them to maximise sales of products and reduce industry waste. As a company they help retailers gather information on magazines and papers sold in stores.
Within this role you will be working alongside UK retailers in order to deliver on key accounts; helping retailers to make their Magazine and Newspaper categories more profitable. This is a client facing analytical position where you will gain fantastic exposure to working with leading retail organisations. This role is a 12 month fixed term contract paying £20K plus a generous car allowance and bonus opportunity. There is a strong likeliness that this role with turn permanent.
Key responsibilities could include:
- Working with sales data in order to compile reports.
- Writing commentary on key category reports.
- Presentation of findings and recommendations.
- Conduct training sessions in stores.
- Attend client meetings and building relationships with clients e.g. Wholesalers.
- Conducting quarterly business reviews.
- Working on ad-hoc internal projects including innovative thinking projects and new services.
- Valid driving licence.
- Live or happy to relocate to a commutable distance around Milton Keynes.
- 2:1 or predicted (or equivalent) in your degree subject.
- An understanding of Excel.
- Any degree subject will be considered, however those with a research slant such as Psychology, History, Business, Economics would be highly regarded.
- You need to have an affinity with numbers in order to work with spreadsheets and to make recommendations from data.
- You will need strong verbal communication skills.
- No experience is necessary however any experience working with data and making recommendations would be a bonus.
- An interest in mobile technology would be an advantage.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again