- £23,500 prorata
- 20th Jul ’18
- 12 days left!
This company is a fast-growing specialist market research consultancy. They provide market insight, analysis, and global coverage on a variety of technology driven markets.
This is a fantastic role where you will be analysing markets, developing new services, establishing new contacts and generally becoming a key industry expert within the broadcasting and professional video equipment market.
This fantastic role involves collecting market data and information on technology markets through the use of both primary and secondary sources. You will then contribute to the delivery of world class reports and custom projects.
If you would love to build relationships with key industry figures, attend international conferences and develop your career as an Analyst this is an outstanding opportunity. Additionally, there is a fantastic opportunity to travel globally, including to America, the Far East and Europe.
The salary on offer for this role is £23-24k plus training and benefits.
- Collection of primary and secondary data
- Conducting telephone interviews with industry specialists to gain market information
- Analysis of data and market information
- Forecasting global markets
- Advanced desk research
- Preparation of high quality reports and presentations
- Liaising with industry figures over the telephone
- Client project management
- A 2:1 degree or equivalent within a research heavy subject e.g. Management, Sciences, Humanities, Marketing, Economics, Film etc. However, any subject will be considered with relevant experience.
- Good Excel capabilities
- Strong analytical reasoning ability and a desire to work with data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Tenacious attitude and commercially aware
- Interest in new technologies
- A questioning mindset
- An interest in photography or video production would be a fantastic asset