- 26th Sep ’16
This business is one of Europe's leading food companies. They employ over 10,000 people in both the UK and Ireland, and supply produce to all the major UK supermarkets.
Are you passionate about the agriculture and food industry within the UK? If so then this is an exciting position to make a real difference to a leading European food company's business. You will be working within the poultry industry ensuring the highest technical standards are met across all agricultural sites.
You will be responsible for areas such as:
- Animal welfare
- Farm and company hygiene
- Being the key contact between the business processing function and agricultural units
- Establish common procedures throughout the agricultural function
In this two year rotational leadership scheme, you will be based in one main location but will need to be willing to travel around to visit farms as often as possible. Ideally they are looking for people who want to progress into a managerial position upon completion of the scheme.
- 2:2 level or above in Agriculture, Food Science, Animal Science, Veterinary Science or related
- Examples of leadership through extra-curricular activities
- Great communication skills
- An interest in the agri environment
- To be happy visiting farms as and when needed
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again