Graduate Agile Coach
- London, London Central
- 14th Jun ’18
This award winning tech start-up builds bespoke platforms for clients, helping them to solve clients' critical business decisions. They are now going through their second phase of growth and are going from strength to strength.
As part of the commercial team for this award winning tech start-up you will gain outstanding commercial experience and you will have the potential to be a CEO within five years. The role of Commercial Graduate is highly client centric but one where you will also gain exposure to many areas of the business including Project Management, Business Development, Talent Attraction and many other areas dependent on business need e.g. Marketing.
Initially you will start in a Project Management role (Agile Coach), working directly with clients to help understand their issues and then manage new digital projects through to completion.
There are opportunities to move into a role that includes business development or operations as well as acting as an Agile Coach. If the business development route appeals to you then you will gain exposure to consultative selling to new clients and playing a key role in developing strategy for the business.
Furthermore, as they are a startup you will gain experience working in other parts of the business which could include Talent Attraction or Marketing.
To be successful in this role you will need strong academics, an entrepreneurial mindset, excellent extra-curricular achievements, relevant internships or work experience. The salary on offer is £34-38K and those who have already graduated as well as 2018 graduates will be considered.
- A degree from a Russell Group university is highly advantageous
- Degrees from traditional core subjects such as Economics, Geography, Philosophy, History, Classics, Politics or Languages are highly desirable
- AAB at A-Level (or equivalent)
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ideally internships or experience within the private sector
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Sales or recruitment experience would be a strong bonus
- Excellent extra-curricular endeavours
- Interested in the way technology can benefit business
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again