Graduate Account Manager
- Brighton, East Sussex
- 18th Jan ’19
The Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) is a market leading recruitment consultancy based in central Brighton. Founded in 1996, we now employ nearly 50 people in our Brighton HQ and London office. We are a friendly and sociable team, with a dress down policy and lots of employee perks and incentives.
Graduate Recruitment Solutions (GRS) was established to provide innovative and creative solutions to support our client's internal recruitment teams with any challenges faced in recruiting early talent. The services offered can range from fully outsourced recruitment campaigns, innovative projects looking at recruitment strategies, assessment centres, online advertising campaigns right through to just supporting small elements of our clients screening processes. Basically, anything outside of the ordinary recruitment consultant model - we've got it covered for our clients.
In their first year, this team made just shy of 200% of their year-to-date target and will continue to grow with business development and client attraction.
You will initially learn the ropes by assisting with the delivery of existing projects such as:
- Supporting a fully out-sourced recruitment campaign.
- CV, Video or Telephone interview screenings and competency interviews.
- Helping to design and deliver assessment centres.
- Project proposals.
- Seeing projects through from start to finish including reviews.
After 6 months, you will progress from delivery to business development (client attraction) and account management. You will be calling potential clients, building relationships and gaining new business for GRS. You will then manage these new projects from start to finish, to the highest standards, with the help of a team of Coordinators. You will be the main point of contact for the client, ensuring timely delivery and that post project reviews and reports are completed.
The starting salary is 19K with a guarantee after 6 months or so, taking you up to 23K. You will also receive uncapped commission on top of the basic salary. Second year earnings will be 30K plus.
What We Offer
- Excellent training and support, 1:1 coaching.
- Central location with excellent transport links.
- Staff incentives such as Michelin restaurant vouchers, extra holidays, prizes, and excellent commission.
- Open door policy, monthly office meetings with Directors (and beer fridge!).
- Flexitime and early finish on Fridays.
- Progression opportunities: 2 of our Directors joined us as graduate trainees.
- Company socials and Summer and Christmas parties.
- Time off for charity volunteering.
What we're looking for
- Outgoing and personable with the ability to build rapport, relationships and network.
- Exceptionally organised with strong attention to detail.
- An excellent time manager, able to work to tight project plan deadlines.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Very comfortable working with Microsoft office including PowerPoint and Excel.
We look for ambitious people who can demonstrate that they know what it means to work hard, and give something their all. This role would suit somebody with previous customer service, sales or HR experience.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again