- 27th Mar ’17
This company is a business intelligence organisation based in central London. They provide daily market intelligence and industry research.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join this award winning company that works with some of the biggest organisations in the world. You will be providing key support to Account Managers to ensure that every client or member has the best experience possible. You will be assisting with the long-term growth of their membership position, through engaging with Senior Executives and managing relationships with global organisations.
There are excellent opportunities for progression and you will gain exposure to many areas of the company such as Marketing, Events, Sales and Research.
The role would suit a candidate with experience in a commercial setting.
- Liaising with senior level executives by telephone and email
- On-boarding activities for new members
- Running demonstrations and training webinars
- Assisting with the organisation of local and international travel and accommodation
- Managing member requests
- Organising Account Managers' meetings and diaries
- Gathering testimonials
- Updating the CRM system
- Organising and completing Account Management administration
- You will either have or be on track for a 2:1 equivalent degree in your chosen discipline
- Fantastic communication skills with an ability to build relationships at all levels
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience within the networking industry would be a huge bonus
- Any experience within a similar role or within a telephone based environment would be highly desirable
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again