Graduate Account Executive
- Harpenden, Hertfordshire
- 29th May ’18
An award winning supplier of innovative gifting and packaging products, helping some of the world's best brands connect with consumers. Established in 2001, now with a turnover of £6million and an impressive client base including brands such as Jack Daniels, BaByliss, Toni&Guy, Haribo and more.
They provide a full-service partnership for clients with an end-to-end project management structure. Treating each project as special, from ideation to supply chain management, they are dedicated to sourcing environmentally sound materials.
A great opportunity for you to start a career as an Account Executive within this creative and growing business, supporting an Account Manager. At any one time you could be working with up to 10 exciting clients in the beauty sector.
The responsibilities include:
- Managing and growing client accounts and creating new business leads
- Liaising directly with the clients to understand the brands and product plans
- Managing the design process with external designers from concept to print
- Collating samples and costings for the client to propose solutions to close sales
- Helping to run and present at inspiration days for clients and suppliers
- Staying up to date with competitors and current market trends
What makes this role great?
- Face to face client interaction encouraged with the possibility to travel
- Immersed in the design process to turn plans into tangible products
- Working alongside a team with years of international experience and some of the world's finest brands
- Training and development provided from experienced industry personnel
- Progression opportunities and increased responsibility to account manager
- Basic salary from £25K plus bonus of up to 10% of annual salary
- 26 days holiday and pension scheme
- Degree educated - Business backgrounds particularly welcome
- Naturally good communication and time management skills
- An interest in product development and consumer goods
- Enthusiasm, willing to learn and succeed
- An ability to persuade and close sales
- Sales experience an advantage but not necessary
- Happy to work in Hertfordshire near London
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again